Education in Video Database which is published by Alexander Street Press is the first online database on training and development of teachers. Database includes teaching demonstrations, lectures and documentaries with more than 1,000 video titles totalling 750 hours. It offers to observe the intricacies of behaviour, tone, facial expression, and body language that define effective teaching styles.
With the Mobile Library, our users can;
• Access your library account,
• Search the catalog, place holds, renew books, see checked-out books, and more,
• Search print and electronic resources via METUnique Search,
• Get info on hours and locations,
• Find available computers in the Library,
• Send email to a your librarian,
• Get info about Library news and trial databases
with their phone or other mobile devices.